Skydive Spain does not just provide 1-2 twin turbine Dornier permanently - the G92, reaching altitude of 15,000 feet in around 13 minutes. We have also expanded our facilities with shower/toilet block, camping area and hook-up points for mobile homes. Please contact us prior to arrival for arrangement if needed.
Furthermore a great Bar/Restaurant - Cloud 9 - offers a fantastic selection of hot and cold drinks & snacks. Plus a wide selection of alcoholic drinks for your well earned thirst, DVD's, stereo system, large flat-screen TV and free WIFI Internet connection.
Here are some good reasons for choosing Skydive Spain as your Training Center:
- Large landing area
- Highest altitude in Europe - 15,000ft
- Good weather all year round
- Near several international airports (Sevilla, Jerez, Malaga and Faro)
- Large Packing area (padded)
- Qualified on-site Rigger
- Debriefing rooms with camera docks
- Large flat-screen TV for debriefs
- Bar/Restaurant - Cloud 9
- Creepers, Mock-up area, Shop, Pool, free WIFI Internet and more....
Many of our experienced jumpers come over to Spain for coaching. Our coaches are current and have the latest knowledge giving you the best value for your money. Our huge landing area, quick turnaround and friendly, efficient manifest make Skydive Spain the ideal place to receive coaching. If you want to find out more, please check more info according to your desired discipline in our website or free feel to contact us.
Jump ticket prices from 2nd September 2012 are:
|Single jump ticket||26 € each||26 €|
|Block of 10 tickets||24,00 € each||240 €|
|Block of 25 tickets||23,00 € each||575 €|
|Block of 50 tickets||22,00 € each||1100 €|
|Kit hire||per jump incl. packjob||20 €|
|Kit hire 10-jump-package||includes 10 packjobs||150 €|
Block tickets are for individual use, are not refundable or transferable but have no expiry date.
Should you be looking at using Skydive Spain for Team Training, please see our page team training.
Documents required for Check-In
All skydivers will have to bring and show upon checkin/arrival the following documents:
- Valid skydiving license
- Proof of third party liability insurance for skydiving (valid for Spain!) (foreign jumpers please make sure the document is readable in English/Spanish)
- Gear documents
- Signed reserve card with valid repack cycle
- Valid and maintained AAD documents
Furthermore all skydivers will undergo a DZ Briefing, landing area introduction and equipment check by one of our Skydive Spain authorized personnel. Our DZ requirements for checkin as well as membership form can be downloaded here.
We look forward to see you soon in Seville!