The Skydive Spain links webpage is there to publicize anyone who has an impact on our sport and in particular our dropzone. Friends, dropzones, manufacturers, organizations, tourism websites, etc. all have listings here for you. Have a look, we hope you can make good use of them!
- Skydive Hibaldstow - Our partner dropzone in the UK. If you want to take up skydiving through an Accelerated Freefall course or a Tandem, but want to stay in the UK, then this is your place to learn to skydive.
- Skydive Algarve - Our partner dropzone in Algarve, Portugal. Home of sun, sea and skydiving. Tandem jumps, events for qualified skydivers and skydive courses over the most spectacular views in Europe
- Aerodromo La Juliana - Luis Iglesias is the owner and operator of our airfield. Please look at his website for all airfield related information.
- Wingglider Limited - Wingglider boasts a vast and highly experienced team, which constantly operates the aircraft to a high standard. This has led to Wingglider establishing an excellent reliable reputation. Dornier G92 and Turbo Finist SMG-92 aircraft for lease.
- BPA - The organising body of UK skydiving which licenses our centre and teaches our instructors. It is vastly known in the sport that the BPA has the best safety record of any National body in the world.
- USPA - One of the biggest skydiving associations worldwide. Skydive Spain is a group member of the USPA and teaches as well according to its syllabus.
- FEADA - Insurance - We recommend you take insurance out for skydiving in Spain. Please take a few minutes to check out our page on insurance.
- RFAE - Spanish Head Federation for national skydiving.
- Funshine Boogie - Following on from the great success of September of 2008 event, Mark Owen has organised more FUNSHINE BOOGIE's throughout each year
- Dropzone.com - An excellent website with a large set of forums. You can also read equipment reviews or sell/buy your kit here.
- Bodyflight windtunnel - Based in Bedford England, this brand new tunnel is 16 feet in diameter. The air is fast, clean and re-circulated to keep it warm.
- Department of Health - How to get medical treatment abroad, including information on the European Health Insurance card, or EHIC - the replacement for the E111.
- Outbreak - The freefly team who represented the UK in Germany at the world championships in 2006.
- Volare - The British Freefly Team, made up of professional skydivers, wind tunnel instructors and qualified coaches. They provide top level, world class coaching, from beginner to advanced and teams. What ever the goals are, they will help to achieve them.
- Satori Academy - Team Satori are the British 4-way formation skydiving team that consist of a group of highly experienced world competition level skydivers. The team was formed in 2007 with the aim to bring together the UK's finest skydiving talents to compete at National and International level open class (male and female members) skydiving competitions.
- Euro Sequentials - The first Euro Sequentials blasted onto the freefly scene early March 2010 with 30 of Europe's top flyers attending. Over four days the group managed to dodge the pants weather to put together some very interesting sequential freefly jumps, courtesy of load organisers Mike Carpenter and Fabian Raidel. Both Mike and Fabian put together some cutting edge jumps and worked their asses off to make this a 'next level event'!
- Instructors Academy - Experienced skydiving academy under the lead of USPA I/E Marcus Laser, who collaborates with Skydive Spain, in offering Instructional Rating Courses.
- UPT - United Parachute Technologies, equipment manufacturer and provider for Skydive Spain equipments.
- Vigil - Skydive Spain is a Vigil sponsored Dropzone.
- Sailing Holidays - In addition to our skydiving products, we are pleased to offer sailing holidays onboard a classic Tall Ship, called May Be. She took part in the first Tall Ships race in 1959. May Be is available for charter now.
- Active Scuba Diving - Whether it's day diving, doing one of our day trips, learning to dive, taking your diving further, you will find the award-winning team at Active Scuba Diving ready to take you to whatever diving level you want. You just relax knowing you're in safe and reliable hands.
- Yamgo Extreme Sports Mobile - Extreme Sports Mobile TV Productions and Publishing. Services for mobile content retailers and media owners. Competitions and an extreme sports register for athletes.
- Spain Travel - Directory of what to do and where to go in whole Spain.
- Cadiz Surf Center - First technification surf center in Andalucía.
- Tarifa Max Kitesurf School - Kite surfing courses since 1998. One of the most experienced schools with proven techniques to ensure you learn to kitesurf quickly, safely and with a lot of fun.
- Kite Progress Tarifa - Professional kite school in Tarifa, offering courses in 6 different languages by a dedicated team of highly qualified IKO instructors
- Sevilla Bookings - For hotels, accommodation in the centre of Sevilla, a 25 minute car journey from Skydive Spain. Sevilla Bookings offers great accommodation choices.
- Casas rurales en Sevilla - a wide variety of furnished fincas and apartments for rent in the province of Sevilla.
- Rent a holiday apartment in Spain - It has become fashionable to rent a holiday apartment in Spain instead going to a hotel. On Spain-holiday.com you can rent a flat in Spain directly from the owner.
- SurPaintball: Enjoy with a group of friends the excitment of paintball in four different scenarios settings.
- Bungee jumping: Live a powerful and full of adrenaline experience! Dare to jump over a lake from a height of over 20 meters (60 feet).
- Wakeboard & Waterski: Xtreme Gene is Europe´s most popular wakeboard and waterski camp located just over an hour from us it is the perfect place to ride or ski wether you are a total beginner or a pro
- Largest gym in Andalusia: SuprAljarafe sports center is located in Umbrete, just 15 minutes away from Sevilla. SuprAljarafe offers a wide variety of fitness services: Gym, fitness classes, swimming pools, soccer fields, tennis and paddle courts and much more!