The ground training starts usually at 9am and will take the best part of the day and all being well you should do your Level 1 skydive at the end of your training or the next morning.
For students from abroad wanting to complete the full course we recommend 7 - 10 days especially if you are wanting to complete your consolidation jumps as well. Some students progress faster than others and it also allows time in the event of bad weather (although it's normally very good here in Sevilla!!) and any repeat levels you may need.
2014 Residential 7 day Courses
Fly to Seville airport the evening before and fly back home the evening of the last day, your ground training starts 9am.
You can choose to do any of the AFF packages and the 7 nights shared accommodation and all transfers will be arranged for only 229 € extra per person.
We will pick you up, take you to your shared accommodation, organise transfers to and from the dropzone everyday and drop you back off at Seville airport...it could not be easier..! Places are limited, book now!.
- Arrive Mon 13, Ground School Tue 14, Depart Mon 20 Jan 2014 **
- Arrive Mon 10, Ground School Tue 11, Depart Mon 17 Feb 2014 **
- Arrive Mon 10, Ground School Tue 11, Depart Mon 17 Mar 2014
- Arrive Mon 07, Ground School Tue 08, Depart Mon 14 Apr 2014
- Arrive Mon 19, Ground School Tue 20, Depart Mon 26 May 2014
- Arrive Mon 09, Ground School Tue 10, Depart Mon 16 Jun 2014
- Arrive Mon 14, Ground School Tue 15, Depart Mon 21 Jul 2014
- Arrive Mon 15, Ground School Tue 16, Depart Mon 22 Sep 2014
- Arrive Mon 13, Ground School Tue 14, Depart Mon 20 Oct 2014
- Arrive Mon 10, Ground School Tue 11, Depart Mon 17 Nov 2014
- Arrive Mon 08, Ground School Tue 09, Depart Mon 15 Dec 2014
For students living in Spain who cannot stay for a full week, please try and make two or three consecutive weekends available. The best way to progress is to complete the jumps as close together as possible. If you leave large spaces of time between levels you may find you have to undergo retraining (at an additional cost) and repeat the previous levels. If you are able, we recommend to attend the ground training on a Friday, this will give you both Saturday and Sunday to complete a large portion of the course. If this is not possible though we will figure out another way to suit your availability.
The centre is open 7 days a week; however you need to book in advance to schedule your initial training date.
In order to make your reservation you need to provide us some personal details including your:
- Date of ground training
- Name, age, weight and height (please see restrictions for details)
- Mobile phone number (which functions in Spain)
- Flight details (date and times)
- Name/ type of accommodation required
- 100 Euro non-refundable deposit per person
The deposit can be easily done by PayPal at the botton of the page. Should you wish to send us a bank transfer please use the details below:
Bank: LA CAIXA
Account Name: SKYDIVE SPAIN
Account Number: 2100-2681-40-0210117306
IBAN: ES70 2100 2681 400210117306
Reference: jumper's name and date of training*
*) It is vitally important to use the correct reference for us to find you payment quickly and accurately.
A paypal account is not required, all you need is a credit/debit card. When using the PAY NOW paypal service you have accepted all our Terms and Conditions which includes that the jumper is within all restrictions for the course booked. Please be sure to write important information in the "Instructions to Merchant/Seller" section; jumper's name, preferred date and time, your name, required package, your mobile number and your email address (if you are not the jumper) e.g. Joe Smith, 15/11/10, 10am, Sarah Johnson, AFF Platinum, 07977 001100,firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your confirmation letter will be emailed to you. Please print and bring the paypal receipt with you on the day of arrival.