Prices for AFF courses in SpainWe fly higher than anyone else, 15,000 feet means you get more time in the air, more time to learn and practice, more time to play and more time to FLY! You get 15 more seconds per jump than at other centers, valuable learning time much-needed in freefall.
All our courses include the AFF Tandem, one attempt at AFF levels 1 to 8 (level eight is a low altitude exit required for an A-License), goggles, logbook, AFF manual and instructor video footage presented on USB at the end of the course.
The educational AFF Tandem gives you the opportunity to practice the in-air skills required on AFF level one and you can try to open the parachute for you and your Tandem instructor. Normally your AFF Tandem will take place the same day as your training, weather permitting. Your AFF levels will start the next day. You can expect to do 2-3 AFF skydives in a day, however, some students do more if they are feeling full of energy.
- One full day of ground-training
- AFF-Tandem jump and AFF Levels 1 – 8
- Video de-brief of each level (instructor footage)
- AFF manual, logbook and goggles
- All necessary equipment for your course
- First jump certificate
7- 10 days€2,175
- All of Gold Package
- Plus 10 consolidation jumps
10 - 14 days€2,628
- 25 Jump package tailor made for USPA licence
- (AFF Tandem + AFF Levels 1-8 + 12 consols + 5 x FS coached jumps with kit hire + USPA A-Licence briefs and application)
(Please note USPA membership is an additional cost payable directly to the USPA)
Additional AFF costsThird Party Liability insurance is mandatory for the solo student courses, see your option on our insurance page.
Consolidation jumpsAll equipment and instruction included for AFF Gold package students or AFF continuation students
|Price Per Jump||53,50€|
|Block of 10||488,80€|
|AFF Repeat Jumps during the course||Price per jump|
Unfortunately there are some age, weight and health restrictions that apply to students (AFF and Static Line) including:
- Minimum age is 16. Anyone under 18 must have parental consent signatures on two Skydive Spain forms, request them from email@example.com
- If you are aged over 39 and/or have any medical problems you must have our 39+ Fitness form signed and stamped by your doctor, request it from firstname.lastname@example.org Please Note: If you will be returning to jump in the UK, you must download and use the BPA Solo Student Fitness form not the Skydive Spain form.
- Maximum age limit of 50, we cannot accept anyone over 50 years of age for the student courses (only Tandem jump possible).
- Maximum weight limit of 95 kg (15 stone/209 lbs) - this is also dependent on height and we reserve the right to refuse students who exceed the recommended Body Mass Index. However exceptions may be made for those who are heavy due to large muscle up to 100kg. Please contact us for more information. Giving incorrect personal information when booking may result in you forfeiting all the costs for the course.