Book your AFF skydive course in Spain today!The ground training starts usually at 09.00 unless otherwise stated on your confirmation and will take the best part of the day and all being well you should do your Level 1 skydive at the end of your training or the next morning.
For students from abroad wanting to complete the full course we recommend 7 - 10 days especially if you are wanting to complete your consolidation jumps as well. Some students progress faster than others and it also allows time in the event of bad weather (although it's normally very good here in Sevilla!!) and any repeat levels you may need.
Residential 7 day CoursesFly to Seville airport the evening before and fly back home the evening of the last day, your ground training starts 9am.
You can choose to do any of the AFF packages and the 7 nights shared accommodation and all transfers will be arranged for only 229 € extra per person.
We will pick you up, take you to your shared accommodation, organise transfers to and from the dropzone everyday and drop you back off at Seville airport...it could not be easier..! Places are limited, book now!
Please make sure you book your flights with the arrival and departure dates listed below at sensible times (08:00-19:30 for arrival and 10:00-21:30 for departure).
Airport shuttles booked outside of these dates will not be included.
Upcoming course dates
- Arrive Mon 10, Ground School Tue 11, Depart Mon 17 July 2017
- Arrive Mon 17, Ground School Tue 18, Depart Mon 24 July 2017
- Arrive Mon 14, Ground School Tue 15, Depart Mon 21 August 2017
- Arrive Mon 21, Ground School Tue 22, Depart Mon 28 August 2017
- Arrive Mon 11, Ground School Tue 12, Depart Mon 18 September 2017**
- Arrive Mon 9, Ground School Tue 10, Depart Mon 16 October 2017
- Arrive Mon 13, Ground School Tue 14, Depart Mon 20 November 2017
- Arrive Mon 11, Ground School Tue 12, Depart Mon 18 December 2017
For students living in SpainIf you cannot stay for a full week, please try and make two or three consecutive weekends available. The best way to progress is to complete the jumps as close together as possible. If you leave large spaces of time between levels you may find you have to undergo retraining (at an additional cost) and repeat the previous levels. If you are able, we recommend to attend the ground training on a Friday, this will give you both Saturday and Sunday to complete a large portion of the course. If this is not possible though we will figure out another way to suit your availability.
The centre is open 7 days a week; however you need to book in advance to schedule your initial training date.
We will gladly assist you with any accommodation bookings during your stay with us. More details regarding our facilities and accommodation options, please find on our page the centre.
In order to make your reservation you need to provide us some personal details including your:
- Date of ground training
- Name, date of birth, weight and height (please see restrictions for details)
- Mobile phone number (which functions in Spain)
- Flight details (date and times)
- 100€ non-refundable deposit per person