Canopy PilotingOur Active Piloting canopy course teaches you to be a pilot, not a passenger. Experience every control input your canopy has to offer, and learn to fly where you want to go in a range of wind conditions. Try out precision turns and start playing with front risers up high to fully understand the speed your wing is capable of. Gain the tools to deal with difficult situations. We'll even have you trying out some crosswind landings! Learn how to use your body position to control the canopy and keep you safer at the same time. Improve your flying more than you thought possible.
You will leave a more capable and much more assertive canopy pilot. Fly with newfound confidence.
For pilots who want to:
- Become a pilot, not a passenger
- Deal with different wind conditions
- Fly their canopy where they want to go
- Learn precise and accurate inputs
- Experiment with front risers up high
- Learn to use harness inputs
- Utilize their body position
- Know how to prevent a low turn
- Practice half-braked approaches
- Land crosswind safely
- Fly with confidence
Canopy Piloting Courses Dates
|Price per person|
including 8 hop'n'pop jumps, excluding rig rental
Are you ready to book your Canopy Piloting course in sunny Southern Spain? Book Now!