Find your Job Opportunity in our Skydiving Centre!Swallow Group are always looking for new staff ready to join our exciting industry.
All our employees are pro-active, hard working individuals happy to work both as part of a team or on solo projects.
As and when specific positions are available they will be posted on this page, but if you like to work in the skydiving industry and consider Skydive Spain as a possible employer, we are always interested to hear from you. Please email us your detailed CV and position you are interested in.
Posted February 2017
We are currently looking for an experienced administrator with knowledge and background of sales.
The purpose of the position will be to ensure the smooth running of the booking office system increasing sales and maintaining a high level of customer service for pre-sales, completing bookings and general customer relations. As the role involves regular interaction with customers on the phone it is best suited to someone:
- With a positive demeanour
- Who can deliver and maintain a high standard of customer service
- Is quick to learn and able to multi task
Duties and Responsibilities
- Dealing with customer enquiries via phone and email and ensuring all bookings are recorded and maintained;
- Maintain good & open communication with the DZ office and customers;
- Keep on top of promotions and company products to ensure a good information and sales service
- Maintaining the company filing systems and general office administration as required
- Dealing with day to day decisions and problem solving in the office
- Reception and distribution of deliveries and post mail. In addition to the above, there may be a need to work at other locations, including the drop zone or occasionally abroad
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish, verbal and written
- Strong experienced administrator with an ability to coordinate activities within a busy and diverse environment
- The ability to work as a central part of a team and also to use their own initiative and work independently
- Min 1 year experience in sales, with ability to identify opportunities to increase sales
- Experience in a customer facing role, with a positive and confident telephone manner
- Excellent numerical, written and interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills
- Experienced with IT and office software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
Experience on skydiving is not mandatory and training will be provided on the subject of skydiving itself. There will of course be an initial learning curve however all staff are expected to make every effort to improve their product knowledge as quickly as possible. Due to some duties of our office having your own transport is advisable.
The role is available immediately. Usually a standard 8 hour day, 5 days a week. Weekend days may be required.