Info & Prices
Skydive Spain is located just 20 minutes south-west of Sevilla, in the south of Spain. If you are looking at discovering the fascination of freefall without having any previous experience, the tandem skydive is a great choice for you. It is designed to allow you to experience freefall skydiving without the complication of doing an intensive course beforehand. After only 15 minutes of instruction you will be ready to do a parachute jump with your tandem instructor. You will experience terminal velocity at around 130 mph on your first jump for up to a minute! This can only be achieved from 15.000 feet.
- 15 minute briefing prior to the jump
- Strapped to a highly experienced and qualified instructor
- Highest exit altitude permitted in Europe: 15.000 ft!
- 1 full minute in freefall reaching a speed of 130mph!
- Exhilarating five minute canopy ride
- Option to purchase the DVD and Photo package
Don't miss out on video and photos of your skydive!Be sure to book the video and photos option for your skydive! You will never be able to repeat the feelings of your "first jump", the experience, the adrenaline, the peaceful feeling and the freedom, but you can share it with family and friends and re-live it as many times as you want.
We offer the option of a camera flyer jumping with you to record the whole adventure: the training, the gearing up, the boarding of the aircraft, the take off in the plane, all your free fall time and the parachute landing. And, we make a video of it afterward that you can upload online or share with anyone!
- Skydive from 15,000ft
- Skydive from 15,000ft
- Includes photos & video on USB
Tandem Jump - Discounts */**:
|Monday-Friday (except festival days):||-20€|
|Students /active Military (ID proof required):||-20€|
|Groups of 5 to 9 pax:||-10€|
|Groups of 5 to 9 pax - Midweek:||-20€|
|Groups of 10 to 19 pax:||-20€|
|Groups of 20 pax or more:||-25€|
|2nd tandem within 6 months of 1st tandem jump||-30€|
*) Discounts are not accumulative.
**) Discounts are not valid for participating agencies or collaborators.
Please make sure you have read our Terms and Conditions before booking. Should you have any questions about our courses or the conditions of booking please do not hesitate to contact us, we are here to help and ensure that your Tandem experience is truly one of a kind.
Book your tandem now!PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
A confirmation letter will be emailed to you. Please print and bring the paypal receipt with you on the day of the jump.
Why 15,000 feet ?Because we use some of the fastest climbing airplanes in the industry, we are able to offer you the fabulous experience of your Tandem Skydive from 15,000 feet, the highest exit altitude in Europe. This allows you a longer freefall experience - which is the ultimate rush!
Compared to other beginner skydiving courses, you have the key advantage of discovering the experience in less time because you have a qualified instructor harnessed to you during the jump. The instructor himself has more than thousands of jumps and will guide you through this skydive. In addition, you have the opportunity to explore the freedom of freefall without concentrating on any responsibilities. You can look around the beautiful scenery, smile at the video camera (if you have added that into your package) and enjoy the thrill of a lifetime. A tandem skydiving jump will stick with your best memories forever.
Are you planning a special event?Skydive Spain offers you the possibility of organizing an unforgetable event at our dropzone.
- Team building tandem skydives.
- Tandem skydiving for bachelor/stag/hen party.
- Birthday gift vouchers for tandem skydive.
- Skydive Marriage proposals.
- And any other event you want to take to the next level!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your tandem skydive or surprise somebody special and remember, you will only get a full minute of freefall jumping from 15.000 feet!
Tandem Jump - Restrictions:
- Minimum age of 16 years. Those under 18 must have parental consent either by a notorised signature on our Skydive Spain membership form and fitness form OR the parent must come on the day of the jump and sign the forms in person with their ID to support it.
- If you are aged 70 years or over, you will need your doctor to sign and stamp a Skydive Spain medical form. Without this form you are unable to jump. Please request the relevant form.
- The weight limit with clothes and shoes on is 95 kg (15 stones or 209 lbs), each jumper is weighed when they check in on the day of the jump.
- People of varying levels of disability can participate in a tandem skydive, however we must know the full details in advance of the booking and a fitness declaration form must be signed at the DZ office on the day of the jump.
- The instructor is properly licenced and this licence includes Third Party Liability insurance which covers him/her and his/hers passenger in the case of negligence. Therefore in the case of any injury that would require medical attention the passenger would cover the costs until responsibility is established. If the passenger requires additional coverage they can become a member of Federación Andaluza de Deportes Aéreos (FEADA) for an additional cost.
- Do not drink alcohol before your skydive.