The Progression Courses are designed for those of you who have completed the AFF course and now want to be able to jump along with your friends. The courses are tailor-made for skydivers with less than 50 jumps (although not limited to) with one principle goal: Coaching your FS progression resulting in you gaining your FS1* (ability to jump safely in a FS 4way). A lot of instructors are too busy to be able to offer the mandatory BPA B-Licence and USPA A-Licence briefs; spotting, responsibilities of a jumpmaster, introduction to the operations manual, flight-line checking, basic packing, inspection and fault finding of a a ram air parachute and canopy handling theory. If you have experienced this problem on your home DZ, this course is for you..!
* If you already have your FS1 but need all the other briefings/thoery lessons, the value of money for the FS1 course can be converted to 11x FF 1-on-1 coached jumps.
We have Progression & FS combined courses planned specifically chosen over a weekend so that you take as few days off work as possible, to make a 7 day trip. Important: Look for flights to and from Seville. Ideally an evening arrival flight and departure flight.
- Arrive evening 29 Sept - depart evening 06 Oct
- Arrive evening 17 Nov -depart evening 24 Nov**
- Arrive evening 23 Feb - depart evening 2 March
- Arrive evening 18 May - depart evening 25 May**
- Arrive evening 27 July - depart evening 3 Aug
- Arrive evening 21 Sept - depart evening 28 Sept**
- Arrive evening 26 Oct - depart evening 2 Nov
**Preceded by AFF Residential.
**Immediately after AFF Residential for USPA A licence.
Jo Whiting (May 2012): "Now that's what I call progression... What an amazing, experience, I haven't stopped smiling yet. With 240 jumps already under my belt finding the time and weather to get the necessary briefs and assessments done in the UK was proving tricky. Skydive Spain's B license progression course seemed like the answer, and I can not thank the instructors and staff enough. Nothing was too much trouble. Right from the initial stages of booking the course, through to goodbyes at the end of the week, everyone, without exception, was friendly, attentive and professional. The combination of first class instructors, and great facilities and friendly staff made for very easy learning. JM1 and CH2 to packing, rig inspections, and spotting, the briefs were well planned and informative. The added bonus of the most amazing FF instructor was the icing on the cake for me. Anyone having done their AFF looking for more knowledge, or working towards their B license, this is the course, and the DZ for you. 10/10 Skydive Spain (the smile factory) keep up the good work. I'll certainly be back."
Chris Stevens (March 2011): "Skydive Spain offered me the perfect launchpad as a new skydiver; introductions into wind and drift assessment, the role of the jumpmaster, rig inspection and canopy packing, were a few of the fundamental lessons I received from the highly knowledgeable and patient instructors.
Off the dropzone the staff were prompt with pick-ups and drop-offs. The accommodation clean, comfortable and very welcoming after big days jumping in the sun!
Safe and repeatable progression through each skydive helped give me an immense sense of satisfaction with every improving jump. I was suprised by how much could be achieved in the time.
I have already booked a further course to progress with FS skills - I can't recommend it enough!
A massive thanks to everyone at this awesome dropzone!"
Review of May 2011 Course
What do you get for your money?
- Free refresh for people who have not jumped in some time (email us to find out if you are unsure about this)
- Shared accommodation for 7 nights (Monday to Sunday inclusive)
- Transfers from and to Seville´s Airport
- All daily transport, to and from the DZ everyday
- All the briefs required for a BPA B-Licence/USPA A-Licence given by an instructor
- Rig hire for 10 jumps (altimeter hire is free but a form of ID is required eg. passport).
- 10 coached FS jumps. 8 of the jumps are 1-on-1s (just you and the coach) then a 3 way with another experienced FS jumper and then a qualifying 4 way with your coach and 2 more experienced FS jumpers.
- CH2/Canopy Handling safety brief, written test and briefed and observed on the 5 pre declared accuracy landings.
- Taught how to carry out your CH2/Canopy Handling practical exercises e.g.increasing the range of your canopy and rear riser turns.
Once you have finished all the briefs, have successfully the requirements for JM1 and CH2, and have at least 50 jumps, you can then receive a BPA B-Licence/USPA A-Licence. You can only receive a BPA B-Licence from a BPA advanced instructor which we have here at Skydive Spain at all times. Successfully completing the FS1 course is an added bonus enabling you to jump with your friends and be a safer skydiver.
Not included: Beer. Food.
Price 1,299 € (non-refundable 100€ deposit required to secure your place)
Just get yourself to Seville airport and let us do the rest..!
A paypal account is not required, all you need is a credit/debit card. When using the PAY NOW paypal service you have accepted all our Terms and Conditions which includes that the jumper is within all restrictions for the course booked. Please be sure to write important information in the "Instructions to Merchant/Seller" section; your name, month of course, your mobile number and your email address e.g. Sarah Johnson, Feb, 07977 001100, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The confirmation letter will be emailed to you. Important: Please print and bring the paypal receipt with you on the first day of the course.
We look forward to see your progression!!