Oh yes!! We want you to dress up for Halloween!!
Let´s celebrate it together and have a great time skydiving dressed as your favourite character, superhero or whatever may inspire you!
Come with your costume on the long weekend of the 30th of October to the 1st of November and if your costume meets our safety criteria (see below) you will get a 20€ discount on your tandem skydive wearing your costume..!
We will also have a face painting station for those of you who want to participate! Please bare in time that getting your face painted may take up to 15 minutes, therefore you must take this in consideration while you prepare for your jump.
Remember, you will be jumping from a staggering 15.000 ft., which will give you a full minute of free-fall reaching a speed of 120mph, so your costume must meet the following safety regulations:
- We highly recommend that you use the provided jumpsuit for your jump. This means that your costume should be large enough to go over the top of the jumpsuit, still allowing freedom of movement, most importantly, that you can bend and lift your legs for landing. The jumpsuit we provide is there to protect you and your normal clothes on landing, the landings are not always on your feet, depending on the wind conditions. If the costume you bring is not large enough to safely wear a jumpsuit underneath, you may still jump, accepting the risks of doing so. We want you to be prepared that we cannot be liable for any damage that occurs to your costume during the skydive and landing.
- The costume must minimum of knee length and 3/4 sleeve (covering your elbows).
- Bulky accessories, capes and any other items that may come loose during the free-fall, such as magic wands, are not permitted to go with you on the skydive.
- Costume masks may be permitted but will have to be revised by the instructor to make sure that can be worn safely during free-fall.
- The costume cannot be made of or include rigid parts (metal or otherwise) that could cause injury to you or your instructor.
Please remember, the discount will only be applicable if on the day of you jump your costume meets all the safety requirements and that you wear it during your tandem skydive. The discount will be applied by the office staff at the skydiving centre, on the day.
If dressing up for Halloween is fun, just imagine how it will be while you freefall at 120mph!