Welcome to FF progression!
Join @SkyFlowers for a weekend on full free flying!
How will it be organized?
– Groups of 3 flyers. Each group will be practicing 3 exercises.
– Every group will have the same number of jumps for training.
– There will be a final jump with a coach and footage, to declare the winner of the event.
– Minimum requirements: 50 jumps / A Licence.
– A case of beer will be awarded for the winning team!
Registration to participate:
20€ fee payable online 15 days before the date of the event. You can send an email to email@example.com or send a message on WhatsApp to +34603145627 for more information about availability and payment details.
25€ payable directly in DZ if you register the day of the event.
About beginner flyers:
If the participant doesn’t meet the requirements to participate in group jumps:
– A FreeFly initiation program will be offered, with targeted exercises, footage and briefing/debriefing.
– In a short time, the participant will be able to learn and progress.
– Progressive access the group jumps.
An iniciation FF program:
- Ground school theory to start (back fly or sit fly posiGon) • The participant will be doing practices on the ground • The participant will be helped through videos, briefings and debriefings.
- One jump 1-1 with a coach with video, to evaluate the progression and plan together the next step/goal.
For more details, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message on WhatsApp to +34603145627.