DO YOU KNOW THAT NOW YOU CAN PERFORM A PARACHUTE JUMP ONLY WITHOUT HAVING TO DO ALL THE FULL?
At Skydive Spain we have designed an expressed skydiving course for those of you who:
- Have already tried a tandem skydive and now want to try jumping solo without having to commit to taking the entire AFF course, or
- Haven´t done a tandem skydive yet but are certain that want to jump solo.
HOW IS THE solo JUMP DONE?
After a technical tandem jump, you will perform a solo jump, without anyone attached by harnesses to you, and accompanied by two instructors who will guide you through the exit and free fall, flying parallel to your side. Before opening the parachute, both instructors leave your side so that you can perform your parachute opening and the descend under the canopy, which you do completely alone, with the assistance of an instructor through a radio from the ground to help you during the approaching and landing.
WHAT DOES THE AFF 1.0 PACKAGE INCLUDE?
- One day of ground training, approximately 8 hours.
- AFF technical tandem jump, specially designed to prepare you for your solo jump.
- Solo jump Level-1 + Video
- Jumpsuit, AFF manual, jump book, helmet, radio, goggles and altimeter.
- Jump certificate
HOW much does the AFF course 1.0 cost?
The AFF 1.0 only costs 629€!
HOW LONG DOES THE COURSE TAKE?
The course takes two days, starting on the first day with ground training and then the tandem skydive and solo jump on the second day.
have you taken a tandem skydive already?
If you have already jumped in tandem you have a first experience, which will come in handy, but the technical AFF tandem skydive is specially designed so that you can jump solo immediately after, so it is a mandatory step whether you have done a “regular” tandem skydive before or not.
ARE YOU READY?
Click on the button below to see the available dates and book online your AFF 1.0 package. If you have any questions, we will be happy to help you by phone at (+34) 955.766.056 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.