- Please make sure your equipment is suitable for the type of skydiving you intend to do.
- Please note to be cleared as ‘freefly friendly’, Skydive Spain require non-velcro riser covers, exposed main bridle cover, good condition BOC, leg-strap bungee.
Skydive Spain reserves the right to stop anyone jumping equipment that we feel is not appropriate for their experience, currency, or the intended type of jump. This also applies to main and reserve canopy size.
Guidelines for main canopies
- Higher Performance Semi or Fully Elliptical minimum 200 jumps (regardless of previous experience on them)
- Higher performance elliptical minimum 500 jumps (Katana etc subject to performance)
- X braced minimum 750 jumps
- High-Performance X braced minimum 1500 jumps (e.g. Leia, Valkyrie, etc)
We recognise that people can sometimes fall outside of these guidelines if this is the case we highly recommend that you email the Chief Instructor in advance on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why should you choose Skydive Spain as your Training Center?
- Debriefing rooms with camera docks
- Highest altitude in Europe – 15,000ft
- Large flat-screen TV for debriefs
- Excellent weather all year round
- Near several international airports (Sevilla, Jerez, Malaga and Faro)
- Creepers, Mock-up area, Shop, free WIFI Internet and more
- Large Packing area (padded)
- Excellent manifest: we get you in the air as quickly and often as possible!
Looking for coaching?
Our staff coaches have the latest knowledge in giving you the best value for your money information, wingsuit and freeflying coaching. Our huge landing area, quick turnaround, and friendly, efficient manifest make Skydive Spain the ideal place to receive coaching. If you want to find out more, please check more info according to your desired discipline in our website or free feel to contact us.
New access to Airfield
We want to let you know that the airfield has a new system for opening the entrance gate.
We are only permitted to open the gate electronically for tandem customers who arrive and leave on the same day and visit only once.
All other customers must obtain an activation code for the app SCLAK, and you will be able to open the gate from your mobile device.
This code can be obtained from the airfield office, next to the airfield Parking (not the DZ office) 09:00-14:00 or you can email us confirming your full name, email address and mobile number and we have the airfield email you the links for the app and your user activation code. We require a minimum of 72 hours notice to make this procedure by email.
From the moment of activation, you receive 1 month use free of charge.
If you continue to require access to the airfield, you will need to visit the airfield office (next to the airfield parking) to obtain a new code, at the cost of 10€ per year.