– Session cookies (_ga, cookie-agreed-en, has_js, index database) which are temporarily stored in your computer’s memory for the duration of your browsing session time. They will become unsuable after the website session has been inactive for a time and will then be deleted once the browser is window has been closed. This happens automatically.
– Google Analytics – Track the pages you visit for Google Analytics. This information is annonymous.
– Web server tracking – The web server will track visiter IP address where not masked.
– Flash cookies at the moment are not used on skydiving.co.uk, however from time-to-time, they may be used for the purposes of animating skydiving courses and events.
– Any financial or payment details. All online payments are handled through a 3rd party PPI Compliant secure payment gateway with either CardSaveOnline or PayPal.
– Sell or give any of your data to any non-skydiving third party.
– If you choose to purchase a product online – your name, contact details, skydiving course type, age, weight, height, specific booking details.
– If you request a brochure – your name, contact details and skydiving course type.
– The booking system will also remember where you are within the booking process unless you close the browser window.
– The ability to book online securely and to request a Brochure package be posted out to you.