DZ Assistant Manager- English & Spanish Require
Assist the Manager with all their responsibilities and duties including financial, event management, HR and administrative activities to facilitate the smooth running and success of the company. A high level of customer service combined with company efficiency is to be carefully balanced and achieved
Key Responsibilities and Tasks Include:
- Primarily office based tasks
- Ensuring administration efficiency
- Ensuring customer relations to the highest standard, company values are followed and teams are working to increase sales and business
- Assist the main Office on their duties during busy periods, checking-In Customers and manifesting when required
- Oversight of general operation running and employee issues
- Managing costs/invoicing information and preparing monthly accounting
- Execute standard HR procedures for staff members
- Maintain staff folders updated, request new contracts and assist on the recruitment process
- Responsible for Labour Risk Prevention to all employees – schedule appointments and keeping records up to date
- Aiding the reviewing of and analysing procedures and making reports; summarising information; identifying trends
- Assisting to maintain very high level of professionalism and customer service in the DZ offices, especially with complaints; identifying if further training is required at any time.
- Fluent in English and Spanish – verbal and written.
- Strong administrator with ability to solve problems and work under pressure.
- Business background with direct customer service experience.
- Ability to think critically and analyse situations and data.
- Mature personality with scope to resolve conflict.
- Self-motivated, flexible, punctual and organised.
- Hands-on, lead by example attitude.
- Experience in a customer facing role and confident telephone manner
- Experienced with IT and office software packages (Word,Excel,Power Point etc.).
- Due to some of the tasks, a full driver’s license of minimum 2 years is required.
If you are interested in this position, please send us an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.